Due to county shelter-in-place order and recent health concerns of COVID-19, N&M is implementing the following protocols to protect our clients and staff.
For the safety and well-being of clients and staff, please do not visit the office at this time. We can assist you by phone at 972-445-4114. If you get our voicemail, please leave a message. We will call you back.
• Office hours: We will be answering calls and assisting customers Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (except during lunch). We will be closed for lunch from 12 PM – 1 PM.
• For the time-being, we are not conducting in-person appointments. All consultations and appointments will be done by phone.
• Documents for your case may be mailed to our office or emailed to your paralegal/attorney (preferred).
• If you would like to discuss your case with someone at the office, we ask that you call the office at 972.445.4114. It is very important to us to provide you the best service possible during this time, and we will make every effort to call you back immediately. If you do not receive a call back within 24 hours, please email [email protected]
• To make a payment, please call the office at 972-445-4114 or you may make a payment online at www.dfw-immigration.com. Check or money order payments may be mailed to the office to 800 W. Airport Freeway, Suite 1012, Irving, Texas 75062. We are not accepting cash payments at this time.
This is an uncertain time and office protocols may change if needed and as mandated by local, state or federal authorities. Please know that your well-being and that of our other clients, staff and community is our highest priority. We appreciate your patience and understanding this time. If you have any questions, please contact 972-445-4114 or email [email protected]
Nayar & McIntyre, LLP